Earn a UK Post-Graduate Degree in Family Medicine Online
You can study online for a British Postgraduate Diploma or Masters in Family Medicine that also prepares you to become an International Member of the UK Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP), while benefiting from a special scholarship for Maltese doctors.
- Degree concurrently awarded by St George’s, University of London and the University of Nicosia Medical School
- World-class online programme that fits around your other commitments: Complete the course at your own pace, from 18 months up to 5 years
- Opportunity to become an International Member of the UK Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
- A structured continuing professional development programme for doctors working as General Practitioners or in internal medicine, paediatrics, or gynaecology
- Only Medical School in the world to be an RCGP partner
- Academic membership in the World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA) – 1 of 4 in all Europe
- Generous financial aid available, with up to a 50% scholarship
Enrol today in our online UK degree programme and boost your career, in Malta and internationally.
For more information go to:
Or call us at: +357 2247 1999